Thank you whoever you are!


Hello folks, how the devil are you?   Yes, I know its been a while since I was last here, (apologies) so I was totally surprised when I got an email to say that I have been nominated for this Years Amara Interior blog Awards!  No badgering of family members this time around to enter me! 

It's been a busy year this year, since my daughter had a baby last August,  and just getting involved in Family life has taken much of my time, but I haven't totally  forgotten or given up on my blog, in fact I have been toying with the idea of starting a new blog, as over the years my focus has shifted and changed, (which I think happens to many bloggers along the way) and I now find my self enjoying other topics such as beauty products and skin care, and of course thing like finding a handbag which can accommodate baby paraphernalia, and buying baby car seats and buggies etc.(I'm a very hands on Nanny who goes by the name of Meme )

Anyway, when I finally get myself sorted out, I'll be back here or here, or both, sharing projects, styling and recommending products to you, some to do with interiors and DIY some to do with babies and some to do with beauty! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...