Breakfast in a Jar.



When we were in France at the beginning of the month my Husband bought a jar of Bonne Maman strawberry jam, to spread on our croissants for breakfast, and I can tell you that  it was lovely, now the jam is all gone, I'm left with this nice little glass pot, too nice to just throw away, so last night I used it to make up some overnight porridge using wheat free oats, part milk part coconut water, a few raisins, and some vanilla natural yoghurt.  (my dentist tells me I should eat natural yoghurt regularly because it supports the lining of the month, as I suffered nerve damage when I had my wisdom teeth out a few years back)  put all the ingredients in the jar, shake up and leave in the fridge overnight.  Then enjoy a stress-free breakfast in the morning!   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...